Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My first sight of a beautiful country.


What would you see normally when you exit an international airport? Parking lot, cafes, concrete buildings, tarmac roads.... right? :) I thought so too... but then I got out of Zagreb airport in Croatia and saw this... There is a park leading to some suburb, right outside the road, opposite the gate of Croatia's capital city airport. This country had scored full marks in my paper even before I had stepped out of the airport... just for the sheer beauty, that was my first sight of this gorgeous country.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The imagery you have created with your words is as beautiful as the picture. The picture seems straight out of a book. Looks like the ideal stretch to go cycling or enjoy a small picnic. :)

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home